[openstack-dev] [nova] future fate of nova-network?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Nov 22 17:39:00 UTC 2013

Starting from the existing code also makes migration for production environments currently using the code much easier.

Support those of us running production OpenStack clouds needs to be one of the major development concerns as people reflect on refactoring along with making sure we don't make OpenStack more difficult to install/manage/configure.

Tim