[openstack-dev] Propose "project story wiki" idea

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 20 11:17:50 UTC 2013

Boris Pavlovic wrote:
> The idea of this proposal is that every OpenStack project should have
> "story" wiki page. It means to publish every week one short message that
> contains most interesting updates for the last week, and high level road
> map for future week. So reading this for 10-15 minutes you can see what
> changed in project, and get better understanding of high level road map
> of the project.
> [...]

I like the idea, can be very short updates, I don't think it should be
automated (and it doesn't have to be every week if there is nothing to say).

Ideally we would have a single forum for all of those, rather than have
to fish for each appropriate wiki page. If everyone posted to planet.o.o
that would be a start... Some other aggregator or site (like the one
Flavio suggested) could also be used.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)