[openstack-dev] [UX] Automatically post new threads from AskBot to the list

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Nov 20 00:23:55 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 08:19 AM, Julie Pichon wrote:
> I've been thinking about the AskBot UX website [0] and its lack of
> visibility, particularly for new community members.

Indeed, it's one of the drawbacks of splitting groups: information tends
not to flow very well.

> I think it would be valuable to have the first post from new
> conversation threads be posted to the -dev list with the appropriate
> [UX] tag, with a link to AskBot and a request to continue the
> conversation over there.

If there is a way to do that, I'd say let's give it a try: if it's not
useful we can easily revert back.

I've heard that the UX team will be the first team to dogfood
Storyboard: do you have any idea of any ETA/deadline for when this will
happen?

/stef