[openstack-dev] [UX] Automatically post new threads from AskBot to the list

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 16:19:58 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I've been thinking about the AskBot UX website [0] and its lack of
visibility, particularly for new community members.

I think it would be valuable to have the first post from new
conversation threads be posted to the -dev list with the appropriate
[UX] tag, with a link to AskBot and a request to continue the
conversation over there. This would help newcomers realising there is a
space for UX conversations, and existing community members to pop by
when a topic comes up around an area of interest. The traffic has been
low so far, and I wouldn't expect it to become more overwhelming than
any of the current projects currently communicating via the developers
list.

Would there be any concern or objections?

Julie

[0] ask-openstackux.rhcloud.com/