[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Easier way of trying TripleO

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Nov 19 23:57:30 UTC 2013

On 20 November 2013 10:40, James Slagle <james.slagle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to propose an idea around a simplified and complimentary version of
> devtest that makes it easier for someone to get started and try TripleO.

I think its a grand idea (in fact it's been floated many times). For a
while we ran our own jenkins with such downloadable images.

Right now I think we need to continue the two primary arcs we have:
CI/CD integration and a CD HA overcloud so that we are being tested,
and then work on making the artifacts from those tests available.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist