[openstack-dev] [infra] How to determine patch set load for a given project

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 19 18:12:30 UTC 2013

Matt,

As an option you may estimate the load using Stackalytics data on number of
commits -
http://stackalytics.com/?release=icehouse&metric=commits&project_type=all&module=sqlalchemy-migrateNumber
of commits is certainly less than number of patches, but for project
sqlalchemy-migrate the multiplier 2 will give a good estimation.

Thanks,
Ilya