[openstack-dev] libvirt_type Doc Bug

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 04:49:56 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Lana Brindley
<openstack at lanabrindley.com> wrote:
> It looks as though it was decided that no code changes were required, but a
> doc update was. However, I'm struggling to work out what the user impact is
> here. On the surface it seems as though it's saying that QEMU will always be
> returned as the hypervisor type, and I'm not sure that's something we should
> be telling users in so many words (it's not a bug, it's a feature?)

As per <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1195361/comments/4>
if, "kvm" is not a valid value, then it is appropriate to mention that
qemu is the only valid value available for hypervisor_type

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>