[openstack-dev] libvirt_type Doc Bug

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Nov 14 04:32:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm a new tech writer on the team. I was going through bugs and came
across this little gem:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1195361

It looks as though it was decided that no code changes were required,
but a doc update was. However, I'm struggling to work out what the user
impact is here. On the surface it seems as though it's saying that QEMU
will always be returned as the hypervisor type, and I'm not sure that's
something we should be telling users in so many words (it's not a bug,
it's a feature?)

Can anyone give me a little guidance on this one?

Thanks,
Lana

--
Lana Brindley