[openstack-dev] [Solum] Gated Source Code Flow (was: Weekly Team Meeting)

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Nov 13 20:27:00 UTC 2013

Clayton,

On Nov 13, 2013, at 11:41 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman at redhat.com>
 wrote:

> [...]

Are the two "source change notification abstraction" flows really different? Could we express this with two lines converging on "Notify Solum API …" in a single flow with two similar entrances.

One key difference that I noticed between those two proposed flows are that the "gate" type uses the Solum API to test code, and the "push" one does not. Perhaps both should run unit tests in the same way with an option to bypass steps for those who don't want them?

Adrian