[openstack-dev] [Solum] Weekly Team Meeting

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 19:41:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Hello,
>
> Solum meets Tuesdays at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt (formerly in
> #solum)
>

> Note: Due to the Nov 3rd change in Daylight Savings Time, this now happens at
> 08:00 US/Pacific (starts in about 45 minutes from now)
>

> Agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Solum

In the meeting yesterday there was a mention of a "gated" source code flow (where a push might go to an external system, and the gate system github/gerritt/etc would control when the commit goes back to the primary repository).  I've added that flow to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/File:Solum_r01_flow.jpeg as well as a mention of the DNS abstraction (a deployed assembly may or may not have an assigned DNS identity).