[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Introduction of AngularJS in membership workflow

Maxime Vidori maxime.vidori at enovance.com
Wed Nov 13 10:20:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering how can we continue to maintain a no js version of Horizon with the integration of Angular, it seems to be a lot of work on top of it.
In addition, do we know the performance of Angularjs, where are the limits, it could be good to check some documentation and made some POC. I have tried the asynchronous API and I encountered some issues with the two way data bind.
Does people have some feedbacks?

Maxime Vidori