[openstack-dev] Horizon Issue

K S khyatitp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 01:54:24 UTC 2013

Hi I'm a newbie to horizon and I'm working on a trove related issue.
My use case is that on successful execution of the "workflow" in
trove, I need to redirect the workflow to a view. Additionally I want
to pass a couple of parameters from the workflow to the chained view.

I have tried the following approaches till now :

- set the success_url in workflow. This redirects me to the view,
however I am unable to pass parameters.

- 'return redirect() ' in the "handle" method of the workflow. This
does not help as expected output of the handle method is a boolean.

Please help me if I am missing some concepts here. Or if this is a
limitation of the workflow. Can I redirect a workflow (passing
parameters) to a view? I know we can easily achieve this behavior with
forms but not sure if this is possible with workflows in horizon.

Your help will be highly appreciated.