[openstack-dev] Shall backward compatibility env. vars be removed from python-clients?

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:35:33 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Kevin L. Mitchell <
kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com> wrote:

> The thing here is, these environment variables have already been
> deprecated for quite some time.  The question is, have they been
> deprecated long enough that we're clear to drop them entirely?

I say yes, over a year in the auth variable cases seems to be plenty long
to me.

Related but different are the now-long-undocumented option names with
underscores in them.  I've noticed new undocumented ones get added from
time to time alongside the same option with dashes.  ???

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com