[openstack-dev] RFC: reverse the default Gerrit sort order

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:00:13 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Dolph Mathews <dolph.mathews at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:
>>

>> https://review.openstack.org/#/mine/important/
>>
>> Shows me old changes at the top of the reviewable section. Do you use
>> that view at all?
>

> That shows me all my own reviews merged & abandoned first, which are just
> noise when I'm trying to review other people's patches.

There are three sections. The first is your reviews that are not
merged or abandoned (open, draft, and workinprogress). The second is
the set of changes that you may be interested in reviewing and
includes changes from projects that you watch and have not yet left
positive or negative votes on plus any changes you have starred. I am
guessing that you have starred your changes that show up as merged or
abandoned? Those changes should not show up otherwise. The last
section shows you the changes that were in the second section but have
been reviewed with positive or negative votes by you.

The idea is that at a glance you should be able to see your changes
that need review, changes by others that need review, and changes by
others that have been reviewed but not merged for some reason. If you
are seeing merged and abandoned changes that have not been starred
that would be a bug. Any chance you could capture that in a
screenshot?

Clark