[openstack-dev] RFC: reverse the default Gerrit sort order

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Nov 11 02:18:12 UTC 2013

On 11 November 2013 10:06, Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> wrote:

> Not possible now. With gerrit 2.8 (hopefully something we can get
> deployed soonish) we introduce the Custom Dashboards feature. The
> "Important Changes" page will be implemented using that, which means we
> should be able to play with things like you suggest above.
>
> That said:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/mine/important/
>
> Shows me old changes at the top of the reviewable section. Do you use
> that view at all?

I don't because:
 - they seem to be sorted by patch #, not by last-comment or last-push
 - the reviewable by me section includes all nova open reviews (as I watch it)
 - the reviewed by me section is also a 100 or so long

-> useless.

I would like to review things I previously reviewed first, but
re-reading > 100 reviews to manually detect which ones had replies ==
painful.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>