[openstack-dev] RFC: reverse the default Gerrit sort order

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Mon Nov 11 02:21:51 UTC 2013

The point of my minus 1 was to allow me to toggle it as needed if t really
disrupted my workflow to hit the important reviews.  Regardless of the
technical issues (rebuilding gerrit) I would support the default being
changed, just a way to swap it back for an adjustment period.

My last email was a little short to convey that.
--Morgan Fainberg