[openstack-dev] RFC: reverse the default Gerrit sort order

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Nov 11 02:10:46 UTC 2013

On 9 November 2013 01:51, Morgan Fainberg <m at metacloud.com> wrote:

>  I agree this would be interesting but if it isn't configurable (e.g. A
> mechanism to support current behavior) I think this would very much disrupt
> the workflow I use.  If configurable, I'd be open to it, if not configurable
> I have to say -1 to this idea.

Sadly it sounds like it's impossible (modulo rebuilding Gerrit)
anyhow, so its moot. That said, the /point/ of such an experiment is
to change peoples easy-path behaviour, so I take your -1 as evidence
that this would change your behaviour, and thus something we should
try :)

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>