[openstack-dev] [climate][neutron] The good way of integration

Nikolay Starodubtsev nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 8 04:01:16 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone!
In Climate we have plans to integrate with Neutron and make possible
networks, subnets, etc. reservations. What's the best way to start the
dialogue about this? Shall I create bp at first or the discussion in
dev-list ara also a good thing? However, today is the last day of summit,
so may be I can catch someone from Neutron team and discuss the
possibilities of integration?
p.s. We have an unconference session on the summit and you can find slides
here
http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg07933.html

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer