[openstack-dev] Nova SSL Apache2 Question

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Thu Nov 7 00:20:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am trying to front all of the Grizzly OpenStack services with Apache2 in order to enable SSL. I've got Horizon and Keystone working but am struggling with Nova. The only documentation I have been able to find is at URL http://www.rackspace.com/blog/enabling-ssl-for-the-openstack-api/

However, the Nova sample "osapi.wsgi" and "osapi" files are not working with Grizzly. Does anyone have a set of these files for Nova?

Thanks,

Mark Miller