[openstack-dev] [nova][scheduler]The database access in the scheduler filters

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Nov 1 18:20:09 UTC 2013

I think there has been, and I think there will be a good design summit
session for this.

http://icehousedesignsummit.sched.org/event/cde73dadfd67eaae5bf98b90ba7de07
3#.UnPwKiRQ3mw

I think what u have suggested could be a way to do it, as all databases do
is set intersections and unions in the end anyway ;)

And set unions and intersections is nearly synonymous for filtering ;)
Some of the filters though likely would fall into stored procedure land.