[openstack-dev] [nova][scheduler]The database access in the scheduler filters

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Nov 1 10:16:43 UTC 2013

Its intentional. Cells is there to split up your nodes into more
manageable chunks.

There are quite a few design summit sessions on looking into
alternative approaches to our current scheduler.

While I would love a single scheduler to make everyone happy, I am
thinking we might end up with several scheduler, each with slightly
different properties, and you pick one depending on what you want to
do with your cloud.

John