[openstack-dev] [Networking] l3-agent and service

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Fri May 17 14:57:27 UTC 2013

Hi Nachi, Sumit,

I've discussed service agent proposal with Eugene and Oleg - option 2-2
look the most preferable from architecture point-of-view. We'd like to help
with its implementation, so to make it possible for VPNaaS and FWaaS to
migrate to it in late H2.

Let's use
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-service-agent to
track all work on service agents. We also plan to adapt LBaaS agent to
agent scheduler framework, the corresponding bp is
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/lbaas-agent-scheduler

Thanks,
Ilya