[openstack-dev] [Networking] l3-agent and service

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Fri May 17 05:19:19 UTC 2013

Hi Summit

Thank you for your comment.

I have also talked with Mark at Quantum VPN meetings.
Mark suggested we should start Option1 because it may take time to
design Option2 and it may block progress of FWaaS and VPN.
I agree with him.

For first VPN implementation, we would like to extend L3agent class.
then, let's migrate for option 2-2 in the middle or late H2 :)

Thanks
Nachi