[openstack-dev] [Nova] links collection contains wrong URI base

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:48:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Hoping to get some assistance here. We've noticed that the links
collection(s) returned by various calls to OpenStack APIs (e.g.
/servers) contain a base URI that is different from the compute endpoint
returned by Keystone catalog.

Specifically, the difference is that the links do not contain the
correct scheme -- they are using HTTP instead of HTTPS. After looking
into the code, I think that the URI is being constructed by the
webob.Request object using its environ['wsgi.url_scheme'] value.
However, I'm stumped as to how environ['wsgi.url_scheme'] actually gets set.

Any help is appreciated,
-jay