[openstack-dev] Horizon PTL Candidacy

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Mar 5 21:55:35 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

I'm nominating myself for Horizon PTL for another term. I want to continue fighting for cross-service integration/standardization, better APIs for everyone, and the best possible user interface to introduce people to what OpenStack can do.

Quick recap of my qualifications: current Horizon PTL, Horizon core and Keystone core since Essex, Django core contributor, commits to nearly all of the core OpenStack projects, extremely comprehensive knowledge of OpenStack's APIs, and a connoisseur of both OpenStack and fine whiskeys.

Here's to a fantastic Havana release cycle!

    - Gabriel