[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Horizon PTL Candidacy

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Tue Mar 5 22:15:06 UTC 2013

I'd like to nominate your alter-ego of "Terrance Dope" to this list of
qualifications, and endorse your whiskey expertise.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Gabriel Hurley <Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com>wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I'm nominating myself for Horizon PTL for another term. I want to continue
> fighting for cross-service integration/standardization, better APIs for
> everyone, and the best possible user interface to introduce people to what
> OpenStack can do.
>
> Quick recap of my qualifications: current Horizon PTL, Horizon core and
> Keystone core since Essex, Django core contributor, commits to nearly all
> of the core OpenStack projects, extremely comprehensive knowledge of
> OpenStack's APIs, and a connoisseur of both OpenStack and fine whiskeys.
>
> Here's to a fantastic Havana release cycle!
>
>     - Gabriel

Joshua McKenty, CTO
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.
w: (650) 24-CLOUD
m: (650) 283-6846
http://www.pistoncloud.com

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."