[openstack-dev] Discussing Amazon API compatibility [Nova][Swift]

George Reese george.reese at imaginary.com
Fri Jul 26 17:16:09 UTC 2013

If you are not representing IDs the same way in both APIs, you are doing it wrong.

Two systems need to be able to identify a common reference without knowing what underlying API is in use.

-George

George Reese (george.reese at imaginary.com)
t: @GeorgeReese               m: +1(207)956-0217               Skype: nspollution