[openstack-dev] Neutron -- creating networks with no assigned tenant

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Tue Jul 16 19:30:15 UTC 2013

Hi Jay

I agree for that usecase is needed.
# But some users wan't to setup their own networks, so this case
usecase will be also exists.

This function needes keystone notification bp (and it looks targeted for H3).
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/notifications

I'm not sure this kind of function should be in Neutron or not.
IMO, if there is some kind of orchestrator, it is best.

Best
Nachi