[openstack-dev] [keystone] endpoint versioning in API v3

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Mon Jan 28 20:54:33 UTC 2013

The idea is that services can provide two resources:

1.  One resource provides a list of available versions of the service (Versions List)
2.  One resource  provides details about a particular version (Version Details)

The idea was that the service catalog can give you a couple of pointers where you can get metadata about the service.  For example:  is  it in Beta?  When was it last updated? Are any new versions available? Where can I find documentation? etc.

For the nova API see examples 3.26 - 3.33 here: http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/2/content/Versions-d1e1193.html

-jOrGe W.