[openstack-dev] [doc][quantum] Documentation for Quantum LBaaS

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 23 15:47:12 UTC 2013

Hi Anne,

In Grizzly release we extend Quantum with advanced network services. The
first available service is LBaaS (load balancing). That introduces new
commands into REST API, CLI, Horizon. Besides them it would be great to
describe how to configure load balancers and provide examples for that. As
I read on DocumentationHowTo
<http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo> all
Quantum docs are located inside of two projects:

   - netconn-api <https://github.com/openstack/netconn-api> is a place
   where developers describe API
   - openstack-manuals <https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals> is
   for end-user documentation

My question is how the work is tracked, via
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals or together with project
blueprints? When will be the deadline for Grizzly docs, at G-3 point or
later?

Thanks,
Ilya