[openstack-dev] Swift configuration module refactor

Flavio Percoco fpercoco at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 09:05:55 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I would like to bring into discussion this blueprint I have created[0].
It is about the fact that Swift is still using a different, more
complex, configuration module and that makes it difficult to install
swift in some production environments.

It has raised some bugs, reviews and discussion which means that maybe
the time has come for this to be improved.

Please, take a look at the blueprint and lets discuss it a bit further
so we can make a decision towards a better implementation.

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/swift/+spec/config-module

Thank you all!

--
Flavio