[openstack-dev] pre-apologies - patch bomb coming

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Jan 16 22:20:10 UTC 2013

As a follow up to the email about requirements.txt naming - I've written
a script which is going to make and submit a change to all the relevant
branches of every project in gerrit. Needless to say, I'm about to
submit something like 60 patches. I'm sorry.

However, I believe I've updated the bit already which need to know to
look for both names ... but it's possible I could have missed something.

For anyone interested- the script is here:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/29562

It depends on the existence of projects.yaml, which can be found here:

https://github.com/openstack-infra/config/blob/master/modules/openstack_project/templates/review.projects.yaml.erb

Monty