[openstack-dev] [keystone] Self-service project creation in V3

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:08:07 UTC 2013

We don't have a test for this specific use case, but it's the type of use
case we had in mind.

I'd suggest creating a user group of users who you want to be able to
create projects, granting a specific role to that group, and then revising
keystone's policy.json to allow that role to perform
"identity:create_project".

-Dolph