[openstack-dev] [keystone] domain name-space in v3

SHAH, Ronak (Ronak R) ronak_r.shah at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Feb 20 00:11:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
I understand the scope of the domain as a high level container in for projects, users and groups by referring @ https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md
In current os services while accessing CLI such as nova, quantum etc, we have been asked about -os-username  and -os-tenant-name.
Do we have plan to extend to extend that to provide something like -os-domain-name as well?

My use-case involves me to have this object available in quantum while performing CRUD on any quantum object. Today I have tenant and user. I would also like to have domain in v3.
One way to do is probably use quantumclient. But if we are creating namespace for it and passing along in context, beautiful!

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ronak