[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Query regarding multiple private networks

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Tue Feb 12 17:17:26 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:59 AM, Kiran Murari <kiranmurari at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

>> Another query is, for a network created from the Dashboard, I don't see
>> few things happening such as entry getting added to the routing table. Is
>> this a known limitation of Dashboard?
>>

> Operations performed on the dashboard are limited to configuring networks,
> subnets and ports. Routers and Floating IPs must be configured from CLI.

Yes, though both of these are being added to Horizon in Grizzly thanks to
Akihiro and Nachi:
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/quantum-floating-ip
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/quantum-l3-support

They both are already merged and should be available via devstack.

Dan

> --
> Best Regards,
> Kiran Murari