[openstack-dev] [Tempest][qa] Adding tags to commit messages

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Dec 30 00:45:56 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-29 15:09:24 -0500 (-0500), David Kranz wrote:
[...]
> Looking at the docs I see the warning that you can't put this
> in the search field so I tried putting it directly in the url like
> the other parameters but it was ignored. Is there indeed a way to
> search for only patches that contain changes to files that match a
> regexp?

As the documentation says, "Currently this operator is only
available on a watched project..."

https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-search.html#_search_operators

The implication being it's only implemented for filtering project
watches--the "Only if" field you see on the Watched Projects setting
page.

https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/projects

--
Jeremy Stanley