[openstack-dev] [Tempest][qa] Adding tags to commit messages

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Dec 30 15:25:07 UTC 2013

On 12/29/2013 07:45 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2013-12-29 15:09:24 -0500 (-0500), David Kranz wrote:
> [...]
>> Looking at the docs I see the warning that you can't put this
>> in the search field so I tried putting it directly in the url like
>> the other parameters but it was ignored. Is there indeed a way to
>> search for only patches that contain changes to files that match a
>> regexp?
> As the documentation says, "Currently this operator is only
> available on a watched project..."
>
> https://review.openstack.org/Documentation/user-search.html#_search_operators
>
> The implication being it's only implemented for filtering project
> watches--the "Only if" field you see on the Watched Projects setting
> page.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/projects

I get that but it seems like this is a single field per gerrit user. Is
that not true? If true, it is not useful because the point is that we
want to be able to filter reviews that contain changes to tests for a
particular project. I need to make different kinds of requests, like
with a bookmark for each one. Is it possible?

  -David