[openstack-dev] [governance] Becoming a Program, before applying for incubation

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 17 23:09:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

Murano project volunteers to be a first project applying to "Emerging
projects" program. Murano was here quite long time and it was developed
taking into account all OpenStack development processes.

I think Murano is a good candidate to be a first project in this new
program as it should be quite painless to try different OpenStack
requirements on Murano in order to specify "Emerging projects" requirements
in the future.

What kind of process should it be for "Emerging projects" program
application?

Thanks
Georgy

Georgy Okrokvertskhov