[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Vendor feedback needed

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Wed Dec 4 15:10:45 UTC 2013

Hi Eugene,

We currently support out-of-the-box VIP and Nodes on the same network.
The VIP can be associated with a floating IP if need to access from the "external" network.

We are considering other options but will address as we get to this.

Regards,
                -Sam.

From: Eugene Nikanorov [mailto:enikanorov at mirantis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 1:14 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Vendor feedback needed

Hi load balancing vendors!

I have specific question: how drivers for your solutions (devices/vms/processes) are going to wire a VIP with external and tenant networks?
As we're working on creating a suite for third-party testing, we would like to make sure that scenarios that we create fits usage pattern of all providers, if it is possible at all.
If it is not possible, we need to think of more comprehensive LBaaS API and tests.

Thanks,
Eugene.