[openstack-dev] Proposal for Raksha, a Data Protection As a Service project

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Aug 31 08:20:48 UTC 2013

Hi murali,

A question I am wondering,

How much of the rashka code exists? It looks like from the design docs that a lot of it might be working already??

I do understand and wonder what u think about what caitlin stated and how/if rashka will solve these types of "overlap" issues (especially the part about rashka not having the same access to the underlying volume "semantics" that cinder would have access to and the effects this would have on rashka). In general I think the new project is a neat idea, and it will be interesting to see what happens.

I think I saw taskflow mentioned somewhere in the wiki or this thread so feel free to jump on irc with any questions. :)

Sent from my really tiny device...