[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] postpone key distribution bp until icehouse?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Aug 14 21:02:20 UTC 2013

Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 14:06 -0300, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> I explained why I prefer it to land in a few weeks rather than now...
>> Can someone explain why they prefer the reverse ? Why does it have to be
>> in havana ?
> Because it was painful top rebase due to the migrations code, however
> since Adam landed the code that splits migrations so that extensions can
> have their own separate code for that I think the burden will be
> substantially lower.
> If this is your final word on the matter I'll take notice that the work
> will be deferred till Icehouse and I will slightly demote its priority
> in my work queue.

Like I said in the other email, I don't really have "the final word" on
this, Dolph has. I can only influence his decision. Personally, with the
information I have so far, I think the benefits of waiting outweigh the
drawbacks, but that may be just me and my fear of repeating past mistakes.

Thierry Carrez (ttx)

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list