[openstack-dev] [marconi] Development process adjustments

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 21:17:01 UTC 2013

On 25/04/13 09:59 -0700, Mark Washenberger wrote:
>   It's definitely the case that more work needs to go into maintaining
>   Glance's blueprint backlog. But I still wonder if something like Trello
>   might have an appropriate role to play in our development process by
>   representing the pipeline that transforms ideas into specified,
>   approved, and targeted blueprints.

FWIW, I first used Trello when Marconi's development started and it
has been helpful. My main concern about Trello is to not duplicate
contents and make sure that what needs to be in launchpad *is* in
launchpad.

Trello has made Marconi's organization simpler (keep in mind that
marconi's development _just started_). I don't know whether trello is
the best tool out there or not, though.

Also, I'm not saying projects should stop using launchpad but I do
think that as far as our main tool (Launchpad) is up-to-date, projects
should feel free to use whatever they think is best for them.

Cheers,
FF

--
{ name: "Flavio Percoco",