[openstack-dev] [Nova] Havana Blueprints

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 24 09:52:30 UTC 2013

Russell Bryant wrote:
> * If you have something you plan to work on for Havana, please file a
> blueprint.

Also please don't be overly optimistic. Changes need to be landed by
*September 4* in order to make it into Havana, and ideally it should be
landed well before then.

In the past some people have filed everything they had on their mind and
set the series goal for it all to the current series... resulting in a
lot of deferrals as we get closer to FeatureFreeze. Let's try to be
realistic and only target stuff that we are pretty sure we'll have time
to do. There is nothing wrong in having ideas that will take a bit more
time to be completed (you can file blueprints for them but not set the
series goal for them to "havana").

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack