[openstack-dev] [Nova] Havana Blueprints
rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 22:30:43 UTC 2013
We just finished an intense week of discussion about the next release,
Havana. Now it's time to turn everything we have talked about into
actionable blueprints. We have a lot of blueprints, so I need
everyone's help to ensure that we have a high quality accurate release
plan for our project.
* The timeline for all of this is ASAP. I'd like to make significant
progress on this in the next week and have the roadmap roughly completed
in the next two weeks.
* If you have something you plan to work on for Havana, please file a
* If your project is sufficiently complex, please break it up into
multiple projects and use dependencies. The v3 API is a great example
of this. See this blueprint at the top level and all of the blueprints
it depends on for the pieces of work necessary to complete it:
* For blueprints you plan to work on, please set yourself as the
assignee, propose the Series Goal as 'havana', and set the Milestone
Target to the milestone that you expect to complete the work. This is
an important part that many people miss!
* Feel free to help with creating blueprints for projects we have
discussed but it's not clear who is going to do it. Just come talk to
me. I may know of someone who plans to work on it, or I can have it on
my list of things to be looking for volunteers to take.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
More information about the OpenStack-dev