[openstack-dev] Havana roadmap?
thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 12 09:04:30 UTC 2013
Joshua Harlow wrote:
> Does something like this already exist and I didn't find it?
The formal way we use to track this is always the same:
* We discuss stuff at the Design Summit
* People file blueprints and propose them for Havana as "series goal"
* PTL (and other project drivers) review them and "accept" them in the
* PTL (and other project drivers) set a priority (i.e. how important
that particular goal is to the release cycle as a whole)
* Blueprint assignee sets a milestone target indicating when he thinks
his work will land
* Blueprints show up on http://status.openstack.org/release
* We track progress, completion, additions, deferrals during the
Release/Project status weekly meeting
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack
More information about the OpenStack-dev