[openstack-dev] DevStack and Grenade stable/grizzly branches

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:43:36 UTC 2013

Both DevStack[1] and Grenade[2] now have stable/grizzly branches
configured to default to the stable/grizzly branches of OpenStack
projects where they exist.

We have had some questions and proposals for DevStack to add more
components in recent months.  I've written up an overview[3] of what
DevStack is and tried to define the configuration combinations that
will be regularly tested.  This does not necessarily mean that things
that are currently part of DevStack and are not listed as supported in
the overview will be removed.  It attempts to define the level of
effort that the core team will perform in maintaining those things.
This is more of describing how things work today than changing it.

I also want to thank Sean Dague for the tremendous effort he has
brought to both projects, it is greatly appreciated by all.

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/tree/stable/grizzly
[2] https://github.com/openstack-dev/grenade/tree/stable/grizzly
[3] http://devstack.org/overview.html

dt