[openstack-dev] Thoughts on using Celery with queuing svcs (such as Marconi)

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Apr 4 16:08:57 UTC 2013

Hi!

If you'd like for the application to possibly become part of OpenStack
in the future, I'd strongly recommend using oslo-rpc, and if it's
deficient in some manner working to improve it.

That being said - other than team experience, are there things about
celery that make you want to use it for the task at hand? It's possible
i'm framing your question wrong in my head.

Monty