[openstack-dev] [oslo] Oslo library versioning

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Nov 30 19:29:34 UTC 2012

Actually, if we have some snapshot releases which look like this:

2012.2~G2~5 (for instance)

That get turned in to python versions that look like this:

2012.2-alpha2.5  (for instance)

Then I don't understand why we couldn't upload snapshots and real
releases to pypi - and then have nova do:

oslo-foo>=2012.2,<=2013.1

In its pip-requires.

(we might be splitting hairs on this one)