[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] LBaaS extension for python-quantumclient

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Nov 19 14:48:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, the 'lb' shortcut is used in place of
'linuxbridge' only in the name for the module hosting the plugin class
(lb_quantum_plugin.py). I think we always use 'LinuxBridge' or LINUX_BRIDGE
in all other instances. Also, as pointed out by Ilya, 'LinuxBridge' is a
backend technology, and therefore never exposed to API clients.

Salvatore