[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] LBaaS extension for python-quantumclient

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Mon Nov 19 16:24:14 UTC 2012

yes, I think from a tenant/user perspective, we can just use "lb-" to mean
load balancing.  forcing someone to include "aas" in each lb, fw, vpn, etc.
command they type would be a "pain-in-the-aas" in my opinion.

As Salvatore said, I think the use of "lb" to mean "linux bridge" is at
least mostly contained to code itself, which would should be able to avoid
the rework in the future.

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com